YI Technology (YI), the leading, international provider of advanced, intelligent imaging technologies, today announced its M1+ major firmware update to the award-winning M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera, significantly improving image quality to the full potential of the Sony IMX269 image sensor and enhancing overall performance, while maintaining a market-leading price.
With the new M1+ firmware update, all existing M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera customers can experience significantly improved performance of the camera with no additional price.
The YI M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera is available with the 12-40mm Zoom Lens starting at $349.99 on YITechnology.com and Amazon.com.
First announced at Photokina in 2016, the YI M1 Mirrorless Digital Camera is YI’s high-quality connected camera, offering the power and versatility of the Micro Four-Thirds system combined with the ease and connectivity of a smartphone through mobile apps for iOS and Android.
YI listened closely to customer feedback and improved every aspect of the M1 camera, while maintaining its minimalist design. Thousands of engineering hours resulted in the following changes and improvements:
- Improved AF speed and accuracy in all lighting conditions
- Autofocus speed improved up to 300%
- Improved 4K video and still image quality, especially in high ISO and low light environment
- Combined RAW+JPEG file format with improved JPEG algorithms
- Full exposure and focus control before and during 4K shooting
- Expanded compatibility with Micro 4/3 Lens
- Remote shooting with the YI M1 App
- Enhanced user interface and improved Touch Screen Control experience
A full list of features and updates can be found at yitechnology.com/yi-m1-mirrorless-camera.